Pages

Labels

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

So it begins...



Hey everyone!

Welcome to my new blog! Recently I have been sort of struggling with who I am now that I'm a mom and wife and trying to find my place in this crazy world.  I thought I had everything figured out...after all, I had been working towards a high-powered, awesome job my entire life and them BAM!  Surprise pregnancy...six weeks after I married the love of my life and 6 months before I was supposed to graduate from college.  Oh, I love my daughter more than life itself and am grateful every second for her (except maybe at 3am. I'm kidding!) but I'm no longer sure what to do about my degree (should I be an engineer, work part time doing admin stuff, or should I be a stay at home mom??) and I'm constantly second-guessing myself as a parent and wondering if I'm good enough.

Well that's why I'm here.

I came across someone's blog earlier tonight and I thought about how nice it is to write thoughts and share them with people. I hate not knowing what I want out of life.  I miss having goals and lists and a sense of accomplishment as I work towards/complete them.  Hopefully as I write this blog, I can look back over time and see how life has changed for me and how I have changed.  And maybe somewhere along the way I will figure out who I am now and what I want again.  Or maybe this will simply end up being just a fun place to share my adventures and connect with people like me.  So listen to me babble and talk to you through this crazy thing called life and I hope you enjoy!


Until next time ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment