Pages

Labels

Saturday, September 6, 2014

White Chicken Chili


This is one of my favorite Fall chili recipes. It's super healthy and flavorful. Again, forgot to take a picture last time I made it so I will post one when I make it this week :)


White Chicken Chili

Prep: 10 min  Cook Time: 1 hour

Ingredients:                                                  
  • 4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
  • 1 large onion
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
  • 1 teaspoon cumin
  • 1 teaspoon chili powder
  • 4 oz. can green chili
  • 1 tablespoon lime juice
  • 2 can Northern beans
  • 1 can Rotel tomatoes & green chilies
  • 4 cups chicken broth, fat free
Directions:
  1. Combine all ingredients and simmer about an hour.
One serving (2 cups)= 300 calories

I will be serving the chili with this cornbread:


No comments:

Post a Comment